Ir al contenido principal

People Management

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new weekly blog, I hope everyone had a good week off, and with all the encouragement in these 3 weeks that we have left to finish the semester. Today I will talk about what I would like to study to continue Public Administration.

Public administration is a career that involves many different areas, from economics to psychology, therefore there are several specializations. Although I am just in my second year, it has always been an option to continue studying, since unfortunately today a lot of study is needed to qualify for better jobs. According to the different subjects that I have studied, the area that has caught my attention the most is people management, human resources and organizational design.



Personally, I consider that many of the problems that public institutions have are due to the fact that their workers are not satisfied with their jobs, and they do not have a motivation to perform more efficiently and above all happy in their positions, so Specializing in areas that allow me to better manage the workers and the organization's structures so that everyone is satisfied draws my attention. Based on that, when I obtain my degree in Public Administration, I would love to obtain diplomas or masters in Leadership and People Management.

It is a long road that awaits those of us who plan to continue studying, and it is also important to obtain the experience of implementing this knowledge in practice, but with all the courage that nothing is impossible, and in my opinion, we, the public administrators, are the ones that we have the possibility and the tools to innovate and develop this country.

Here I leave a couple of informative videos about the Master in People Management taught by the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Chile:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95Vr4J3i1U

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvNuP3eKjJI


Thank you very much for reading, I hope you have a nice week <3


Comentarios

  1. Hi Mon,
    How great that you are interested in continuing your studies in that area, I think that in this country better people management is needed so your future plans seem wonderful to me.
    A hug <3!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello mon, I consider the area you name on your blog super interesting, I really hope you achieve everything you like!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi monserrat, I hope you are well, and I find the path you will take at the end of the race very interesting, I hope you finish achieving it and that you are very happy in it, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. good days monserrat, I find super interesting the area in which you would like to specialize, I hope from every heart you can get...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Mon!

    I hope you achieve your goals, I'm surprised that you are so clear about your goals (I'm in fourth year and I don't know what to do yet hahaha)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Mon! The truth is that I very much agree with you, because I believe that one of the great failings of the public sector is the job dissatisfaction of the bureaucrats, as well as the management of the respective positions and tasks to be assigned. Also, while I was looking for master's degrees for my blog, I found one taught by the Finis Terrae University, based on Human Capital Management and Direction, maybe you might be interested <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello! I find that the problem of workers who are not satisfied with their work is a big problem, because in the end, they are the cogs that make organizations work. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Mon, your blog was very interesting, because you exposed a very important problem to the public administrator of which I had never noticed.
    And thank you to show me that, and to leave de youtube links. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi Mon
    I will tell you because our areas of specialization in the future coincide quite a lot, and precisely I also consider that these internal problems end up leading to much more important problems of effectiveness and efficiency for the institution.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WHERE WE ARE TOUR - ONE DIRECTION 2014

Hi everyone! Here I am again with the second blog of the semester, today I will talk about my favorite concert :) Throughout my life, I haven't been a fan of many bands or artists, I listen to their music but I don't always develop a level of fanaticism to go to their concerts, however, there is a band that made a difference. As of 2010, which was when it emerged, One Direction began to like me for his music, and because the members were funny, young and of course, very handsome hahahaha. Since that time, I have been developing my fanaticism, listening to all his songs, watching his videos, buying his merchandise, etc. After 4 years, the band announced a world tour that would pass through Chile on May 1, 2014, I remember going into despair, because I was a girl of only 12 years old, I had no money and my parents did not enjoy a good economic situation, however, we made a effort, and I got my ticket to attend the concert, along with my cousin also a fan. On May 1, 2014 it was ra...

The blessings

Hello everyone, I hope you're all very well, this is the fourth blog of the semester, and today it is time to talk about a topic that I really like: Pets and Animals! Since I was little, I have always had pets in my house, specifically, dogs and cats. When I was born, there was a dog named Terry in my house, and he lived until I was 16 years old! When I was 3 years old, with my family we picked up a kitten from the street that was in very bad condition, and we named it “Colo”, we healed it, we cared for it and we loved it a lot, and it was my first pet. With the "Colo" we were inseparable, we slept together, he accompanied me to sunbathe on the patio, and he loved being cared for, unfortunately he fell ill with cancer, and after 16 years, he also died. After the losses of Terry and Colo, I also lost a kitten named Matias, and another puppy named Santiago :( Currently, in my home we have 3 cats and 2 dogs, all have been adopted or taken from the street. My cat Simón, and t...