Ir al contenido principal

WHERE WE ARE TOUR - ONE DIRECTION 2014

Hi everyone! Here I am again with the second blog of the semester, today I will talk about my favorite concert :)

Throughout my life, I haven't been a fan of many bands or artists, I listen to their music but I don't always develop a level of fanaticism to go to their concerts, however, there is a band that made a difference.

As of 2010, which was when it emerged, One Direction began to like me for his music, and because the members were funny, young and of course, very handsome hahahaha. Since that time, I have been developing my fanaticism, listening to all his songs, watching his videos, buying his merchandise, etc.

After 4 years, the band announced a world tour that would pass through Chile on May 1, 2014, I remember going into despair, because I was a girl of only 12 years old, I had no money and my parents did not enjoy a good economic situation, however, we made a effort, and I got my ticket to attend the concert, along with my cousin also a fan.

On May 1, 2014 it was raining and it was very cold, I remember that I was very clothed and that I brought a lot of food so as not to be hungry. My sector was the gallery, and of course, you couldn't see anything from there hahahaha, but it was still the best concert, because I could listen to my favorite songs live, I could live the experience of attending the concert of my favorite band before it they separated, I sang, screamed, cried and enjoyed it like never before, I also recorded some videos, but you can hear my voice in the background crying and singing ajajajj so they are confidential, but I leave you some photos of the concert, of my location, and a selfie that the band took on the stage of the national stadium. Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a nice day <3


Me in the concert


The selfie of the band



The Gallery, my location in the concert




Comentarios

  1. Hi Mon,
    First of all I have to say that you look very cute in your photo !!! Second, what a great opportunity you had, I also loved One Direction (directioner moment hehe). This time I ask you: What is your favorite song? and Did they sing it at the concert?
    A big hug, take care of yourself <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Monserrat, I hope you are well, I imagine how well you had that day, and that you could also enjoy that moment with a family member, hopefully in the future you can continue to accumulate experiences like that

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Monserrat, OMG I love that you put a picture of yourself ajjaj, I think many of us go through fanaticism of One Direction, Let's hope they ever get together again, Hope is the last thing you lose :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Monserrat, how are you? Your experience is very good, I remember a friend who also went to that Tour and had an incredible time, the photos are very good haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Monserrat!! YOU ARE DIRECTIONER? i am so exciting for this i was the concert too.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Mon! When reading your blog I imagine that it must be a totally unique and unrepeatable experience that you lived in that concert. I still remember the fanaticism of my schoolmates who went to the concert, they talked about it for weeks until that day came, it was a bit exasperating jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Monserrat, I was also at the concert that day, forever a fan of one direction <3, even though they are no longer together. I remember that it even started to rain at some point, but that didn't stop all the excitement and feelings of being able to see them live.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

People Management

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new weekly blog, I hope everyone had a good week off, and with all the encouragement in these 3 weeks that we have left to finish the semester. Today I will talk about what I would like to study to continue Public Administration. Public administration is a career that involves many different areas, from economics to psychology, therefore there are several specializations. Although I am just in my second year, it has always been an option to continue studying, since unfortunately today a lot of study is needed to qualify for better jobs. According to the different subjects that I have studied, the area that has caught my attention the most is people management, human resources and organizational design. Personally, I consider that many of the problems that public institutions have are due to the fact that their workers are not satisfied with their jobs, and they do not have a motivation to perform more efficiently and above all happy in their positions, so Spec...

The blessings

Hello everyone, I hope you're all very well, this is the fourth blog of the semester, and today it is time to talk about a topic that I really like: Pets and Animals! Since I was little, I have always had pets in my house, specifically, dogs and cats. When I was born, there was a dog named Terry in my house, and he lived until I was 16 years old! When I was 3 years old, with my family we picked up a kitten from the street that was in very bad condition, and we named it “Colo”, we healed it, we cared for it and we loved it a lot, and it was my first pet. With the "Colo" we were inseparable, we slept together, he accompanied me to sunbathe on the patio, and he loved being cared for, unfortunately he fell ill with cancer, and after 16 years, he also died. After the losses of Terry and Colo, I also lost a kitten named Matias, and another puppy named Santiago :( Currently, in my home we have 3 cats and 2 dogs, all have been adopted or taken from the street. My cat Simón, and t...