Hi everyone! Here we are again, with the penultimate blog of the semester, I can't believe how quickly the year has passed, we are already days away from finishing November :'( Today I’m going to tell you about my favorite movie: Harry Potter!
Harry Potter is a saga of books that was adapted to the cinema by the hand of several directors: Chris Columbus, Afonson Cuarón, Mike Newell and David Yates, who each in their own way, managed to adapt the books to very magical, mysterious and fantastic films .
This saga is about the adventures of a young boy, who at the age of 11, learns that he is a wizard, and was accepted to study at a school of magic and sorcery. However, the whole plot follows as a common thread the story of Harry Potter versus his enemy Lord Voldemort, a powerful dark wizard who seeks to assassinate Potter and dominate the wizarding world.
Of the 8 films, it's difficult for me to choose just one, I have a great affection for the saga, since I was little I have always liked it. However, I consider the first movie, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, to be the medium that transports you to the wizarding world of Hogwarts, so it's always exciting to watch. Also, another one that I also really like to see is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, because it is a film with a lot of adventure, magic, magical creatures and action. I recommend watching Harry Potter to those who like science fiction and fantasy movies, as well as mystery, action, friendship, bravery and love.
As a freak data, every year I watch or read the complete marathon-type saga at least twice hahaha it's one of my favorite hobbies and I really enjoy sharing this with my loved ones too.
I hope you have an excellent weekend, and lots of encouragement! <3
Hi! with your description i think that you really love harry potter, how you discover harry potter?
ResponderEliminarHi Monse! I must say that I am probably one of the few people who has never seen Harry Potter maybe one day i'll see her ajjaj
ResponderEliminarhi monse, I hope you are well!. Harry Potter is a classic, he brings back very good memories because I always watched movies with my grandmother, have a nice week
ResponderEliminarHi Mon,
ResponderEliminarI have to admit that when I was little I didn't like the Harry Potter saga but when I gave them a new chance I swear I really liked the movies, in fact I thought about reading the books.
Greetings, take care <3!
Hi Mon! I also really like the Harry Potter saga, the plot, the magic, the special effects, everything is great. Without a doubt, my favorite movie is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", I think that Alfonso Cuarón's direction in this film is magnificent, in my opinion, it is the most solid and fun of all the films
ResponderEliminarHello, the truth is that I do not like the films of this saga :( I do not remember if I have seen them all or in order, but maybe now on vacation I will give them another chance <3
ResponderEliminar