Hi everyone! Welcome to a new weekly blog, looking forward to the week off :) I hope everyone had a good week. Today I will tell you about my future job, or how I think my future job will be hahahaha
Public administration is a career that raises the correct management of the State, whether in material goods, management, human resources, etc. which make the quality of life of the population the best.
Since I was little, I always saw myself as someone who wanted to help society to achieve greater justice and equality in the population, and it's from various careers that one can contribute to making the world a better place, however, I chose public administration because i considerer that it is the basis for generating bigger changes in people's lives.
Although I know that in the short term there may not be much fruit about my ideas and proposals, I am sure that I will be a professional with a vocation for public service, who always seeks to improve systems and procedures to make Chile a better country for all. In the long term, I hope that my title of public administrator will help me to be able to contribute with my knowledge and ideologies, so that the different public systems, such as health and education, can be innovated and modernized. My greatest wish is that when I exercise, and then retire, the country will be a fairer and more equitable place for all Chileans, therefore, I hope that this title will allow me to help improve the political system, so that we make it a system with real opportunities for all.
That was it for today, I hope you liked it and you have a great weekend, and a well deserved break in the week off <3
Hi Mon,
ResponderEliminarI think your vocation to help make the country a better place is very great. I hope you achieve your goal and that when you are a grandmother you will see the fruit of your work.
A big hug <3!
Hello Monserrat, I love the great vocation you have for public service, because that is the most important thing to be able to develop in a better way in this career, I wish you pure success in everything!
ResponderEliminarHhi Monserrat!, the path you want to take super interesting, I hope to see you in the comptroller in the future, success!
ResponderEliminarhey Mon! Reading you blog i could see a very lovely wish, and it's honorable that you se the Public Administration like this, like a thing that need o change and modernizate, i think the same. I hope i can help you in that wish.
ResponderEliminarHi Mon! I fully agree with you, we as future public administrators have the responsibility to contribute to the improvement of the State and the services it provides to society. Each one, in their different tasks, must fight for a more just and egalitarian Chile, that is our final goal!!
ResponderEliminarHello Mon! It is admirable the vocation for public service that you feel I agree with you I hope that from our profession we contribute to make the country a fairer and more equitable place for all who live in Chile.
ResponderEliminar