Hello everyone, here I am again with the third blog of the semester, in which I will tell you about my favorite TV show: The Simpsons!
The Simpsons is a TV show created by Matt Groening, whose first broadcast as a TV show was on December 17, 1989, with a very good and entertaining Christmas special.
The Simpsons is a series that exposes through satire and comedy the daily life of an American family, composed of Homer and Marge, the parents, Bart, Lisa and Maggie the children, and two pets, Snowball the cat, and Santa's Helper the Dog.
Since I can remember I have seen the Simpsons, and it's my favorite TV show because it's funny, entertaining, and each chapter has its own plot. My favorite chapter of The Simpsons are all of the horror house, which are the Halloween specials, they are very funny, comical and according to the time of year.
Currently. the show is already in its 33rd season, however, since I'm in the University, I don't have too much time to catch up with the new seasons, however, many people say they are not that good and have lost the magic of the early years.
I consider that The Simpsons is a very entertaining program, that it's not necessary to pay much attention to it, so you can have it in the background when you are doing other things, so to anyone who has not seen it, I recommend it :)
Thank you very much for reading me today, I hope you have a good day and a wonderful weekend! <3
The Simpsons family
A Halloween Special


Hi Mon,
ResponderEliminarI hope you are in good spirits for this week full of works or tests of the U, well "The simpsons" is an iconic series, I really liked seeing it on the "FOX" channel and channel 13. It is a series that never it will go out of style because it is always entertaining to watch.
Take care <3!
Hi mon!
ResponderEliminarDefinitely this tv show it is a jewel, I share with you that it is a series that can be seen while doing other things so maybe it will be a good option for this season of many tests :(
Hi monse! I fully understand your love for the Simpsons, it is a series that transcends through the years and marks each passing generation.
ResponderEliminarHello Monserrat, I hope you are very well. Definitely the simpsons is an iconic series that for no reason can be missed, although personally I feel that the new seasons leave much to be desired
ResponderEliminarHi Mon! The Simpsons is a spectacular series, who in their right mind could not like it?
ResponderEliminarLike you, my favorite chapters are those of the House of Terror, they are excellent and very funny. I'm a fan of "no beer, Homer loses his mind" jajaja
Hi Monserrat, I was waiting for someone to talk about the Simpsons, I feel that most of the world likes it and I have only seen their movie, I think I am in debt to the world, have a nice day
ResponderEliminar