Ir al contenido principal

England & Harry Potter

At my 19 years old, i have only left the country once, to Argentina, which is very close and similar to Chile, therefore i have always had the dream of going to different countries and getting to know their culture, food and special places.

It's difficult to choose only one country, among the many there are, but from my fanaticism for Harry Potter, i think i would choose England. Since i was little, i have been a very fan of Harry Potter, i adore the movies and even more the books, so knowing the places where the movie was inspired and recorded would be one of my favorite things in the world.

That is why traveling to England would be an experience that perhaps many do not find interesting, but it would remind me of my childhood, and all the good times that i have had reading or watching Harry Potter.


Of the particular places that i would like to visit, there is obviously platform 9 ¾ in London, specifically at the King Cross station, which even has the trolley going through the wall, so that tourists and fans can take their photo!


Platform 9 3/4 in King Cross


Likewise, I would also love to visit Diagon Alley, where you can even enter the Leaky Cauldron to drink and eat something, two places that are very present during the saga.


The Diagon Alley.


I hope that in the future i can really visit these places, and live experiences that return me to my childhood and moments that were very good and rewarding, for now, i can be in the Harry Potter universe through books and movies. 

Thanks everyone for reading, have a nice day! <3 






Comentarios

  1. hello monserrat, amazing meeting you want to visit england, is a country with an incredible history and architecture. Besides, I share your Harry Potter fanaticism, it’s one of my favorite movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mon,
    I didn't know you adored Harry Potter, I'll write it down hehe. Once for a job last semester I discovered that there is a Harry Potter theme park although it is in the US :(.
    England must be a beautiful place, I hope you can meet it sometime.
    A big hug, take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi monserrat, i found that we have a thing in common, i love Harry Potter too! the books and the movies are awesome! i think that, in the theme park you have to try the Bertie Bott's beans and record your reaction when you eat an aleatory flavour bean. I hope you can make your dream trip a reality.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Monserrat! It seems to me an extremely fun and interesting panorama that any Harry Potter fan would dream of doing. In addition to these places in England, another great attraction to visit, but in the United States, is the amusement park "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" in Orlando, Florida.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Monserrat!
    England gives me a feeling of sadness for the cloudy skies, however, it is still a beautiful place
    I'll be honest, I don't know anything about Harry Potter, but one day I'll know more about the saga.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Monserrat! I also love everything related to Harry Potter. Definitely England would be an ideal place for a fan to be transported back to this amazing world. I hope you can go there someday and enjoy it in person. Regards <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

People Management

Hi everyone! Welcome to a new weekly blog, I hope everyone had a good week off, and with all the encouragement in these 3 weeks that we have left to finish the semester. Today I will talk about what I would like to study to continue Public Administration. Public administration is a career that involves many different areas, from economics to psychology, therefore there are several specializations. Although I am just in my second year, it has always been an option to continue studying, since unfortunately today a lot of study is needed to qualify for better jobs. According to the different subjects that I have studied, the area that has caught my attention the most is people management, human resources and organizational design. Personally, I consider that many of the problems that public institutions have are due to the fact that their workers are not satisfied with their jobs, and they do not have a motivation to perform more efficiently and above all happy in their positions, so Spec...

WHERE WE ARE TOUR - ONE DIRECTION 2014

Hi everyone! Here I am again with the second blog of the semester, today I will talk about my favorite concert :) Throughout my life, I haven't been a fan of many bands or artists, I listen to their music but I don't always develop a level of fanaticism to go to their concerts, however, there is a band that made a difference. As of 2010, which was when it emerged, One Direction began to like me for his music, and because the members were funny, young and of course, very handsome hahahaha. Since that time, I have been developing my fanaticism, listening to all his songs, watching his videos, buying his merchandise, etc. After 4 years, the band announced a world tour that would pass through Chile on May 1, 2014, I remember going into despair, because I was a girl of only 12 years old, I had no money and my parents did not enjoy a good economic situation, however, we made a effort, and I got my ticket to attend the concert, along with my cousin also a fan. On May 1, 2014 it was ra...

The blessings

Hello everyone, I hope you're all very well, this is the fourth blog of the semester, and today it is time to talk about a topic that I really like: Pets and Animals! Since I was little, I have always had pets in my house, specifically, dogs and cats. When I was born, there was a dog named Terry in my house, and he lived until I was 16 years old! When I was 3 years old, with my family we picked up a kitten from the street that was in very bad condition, and we named it “Colo”, we healed it, we cared for it and we loved it a lot, and it was my first pet. With the "Colo" we were inseparable, we slept together, he accompanied me to sunbathe on the patio, and he loved being cared for, unfortunately he fell ill with cancer, and after 16 years, he also died. After the losses of Terry and Colo, I also lost a kitten named Matias, and another puppy named Santiago :( Currently, in my home we have 3 cats and 2 dogs, all have been adopted or taken from the street. My cat Simón, and t...